Saint-Amé Your admission
Please find below some useful advance information to prepare for your stay in hospital and to facilitate your admission. You can also obtain further information from the nurse in charge of admissions; please call +41 24 486 26 22 from Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 16:00.
Generally, your referring doctor or a partner hospital will decide on your hospitalisation. As a rule, patients are admitted between 10:00 and 11:00.
Information concerning your arrival
In order to help us to admit you, please present the following documents at reception:
- Any letter from your referring doctor.
- Any transfer form issued by an acute care institution or by the regional medico-social service.
- Your health insurance card.
- A list of the medicines you are currently taking/treatments you are currently undergoing.
- Recent radiographies.
- Contact details for people we should contact in case of any emergency.
In order to make your stay in hospital as pleasant as possible, please do not forget to bring the following personal belongings:
- Day and night clothing.
- If you will be undergoing rehabilitation treatment requiring physiotherapy sessions, you will need clothes and shoes that are appropriate for physiotherapeutic and gymnastic activities.
The Clinic will provide you with towels, flannels and hospital gowns. Personal clothing must be cleaned by the patient’s family. However, the Clinic can provide this as a paid service.
Money and valuable objects
Our management cannot accept responsibility in case of loss or theft. We recommend that you do not leave any money or valuable objects in your room; you may leave them with reception, which will provide you with a receipt.