- Outpatient consultations in Sierre and Monthey;
- Intervention at the "Berceau lieu de soutien à la parentalité" in Monthey.
Child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy is the medical discipline that examines, treats and assesses psychological, psychosomatic, psychosocial and developmental illnesses and disorders in children and young people up to the end of adolescence.
The department is part of the Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Unit of the Valais Hospital, and offers various areas of clinical activity.
Sectors of activity clinics
- Outpatient consultations in Sierre and Monthey, for children from a few months to 18 years of age with any type of pathology or child psychiatric problem
- Collaboration with neuropediatrics in situations of developmental disorders
- 10 hospital beds at the Sierre Hospital, for adolescents aged 12 and over with all types of pathology or child psychiatric problems;
- Collaboration with the Malévoz site for adolescents aged 16 and over.
- Daytime care at the " villa les mésanges " in Sierre, for adolescents from 12 years of age who benefit from an intra or extra-institutional therapeutic follow-up, presenting any type of pathology or child psychiatric problem.
Presentation UTJ (Therapeutic Day Unit)
- Direct intervention in the somatic services (paediatrics, gynaecology/obstetrics, emergencies, intensive care) of the hospitals of Sion and Aigle.
- Supervision of medical interventions in the hospitals of Martigny and Monthey.
- Activity under development.
Centre Hospitalier du Valais Romand
SierreRue St-Charles 14, 3960 Sierre +41(0)27 603 79 10 firstname.lastname@example.org
Spitalzentrum Oberwallis (Brig)Überlandstrasse 14, 3900 Brig 027 604 36 50 email@example.com